Thursday, August 13, 2009

My computer is on the blink. Literally blinking with some kind of major problem. My screen is hopping up and down, which is making it very hard to type.

I am off to a wild and crazy camping trip for the next 11 days. I didn't realize how close to Cape Cod the campground is, which I'm suddenly finding very exciting after kind of dreading it for a few months because I was sue we'd be isolated and I'd starve to death.

I doubt that I will be fully GF during this little foray. I have a bunch of things packed, but being in the woods isnt' the easiest place to eat under any circumstances, so I have my doubts. But the canoe is on the car, everything is packed and ready, and we just need to put ourselves in the car in the morning and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Click to view my Personality Profile page