Choices, choices. It's always a matter of figuring out a priority. And it seems like every single day has too many choices to make because a body can't be in two places at once.
To go to flute lesson that was rescheduled or game day because I needed to get out? Hey, why not both?! Now it's to go to the free play at Henley Street Theatre tonight or to small group. I'm going to go to the play because the kids will really benefit from it, and I don't know much about commedia dell arte and probably should. We've been to one other performance at Henley Street (All's Well that Ends Well, I believe), and it was interesting and provocatively done (though admittedly hard for 9 or 10 year olds to get into with a lack of sets and a more modern setting). Tonight's show was advertised as for all ages, though it's 8:00 start time is rather late.
And then there's the big decision: Westminster or Classical Conversations. I'm leaning CC right now, but the pressure is on to choose very quickly. We shall see...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment