I know it sounds boring, but I just want to have recorded, somewhere, that I actually do accomplish some housework, even if it appears as if I have never seen a clothes washer, done a dish, or mopped a floor.
In my copious free time today, and I guess it was copious, since I had no places I had to be, I...
1. Washed and folded and put away four extremely large loads of laundry.
2. swept and mopped the floors in my kitchen and eating area.
3. Vacuumed the junk up out of the entry, the library/art room, and the front music/tv room.
4. Cleaned the area around the computer.
5. Vacuumed upstairs hallway and two bedrooms.
6. Put up new shower curtain with new shower curtain hooks for the "Penguin Bathroom."
7. Coordinated disposal of the Hamster That Lived Three Days, after taking the body to Petco as evidence that we needed a new one.
8. Two loads of dishes.
9. Watched writing video before showing it to class tomorrow.
10. Made almost 200 photocopies for writing classes.
11. Graded 10 papers.
12. Cleared out offensive video games to put away.
13. Bought more printer paper.
14. Five games of Ticket to Ride with Ollie. He beat me at least once.
15. 70 pages of "The Secret Garden."
16. Made gf pancakes.
17. Temporarily got rid of headache that has been plaguing me for four days.
I guess this isn't too bad....
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment