Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am wiped out. It's the middle of Poinsettia week, and it leaves little room for anything else. Tonight's rehearsal was incredible and was over in a timely fashion. I forgot to check to see if I needed to be the Virgin Mary tonight, so I wasn't. I was an audience member. There was also a photo shoot for Richmond Parent magazine, so Frances was able to have her diva moment.

The new computer came today, so I'm really excited to check it out more tomorrow. And we're way behind on our book club book for Friday, so I better hone my whip-cracking skills. Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix is the book. They're about halfway through in 1.5 days. It's pretty thick. They aren't necessarily as happy with it as they would be reading it at more of a self-chosen pace, but I dropped the ball and didn't realize that oh, this Friday is the meeting, not next. I've had a big problem with that since the break!

Ollie and I read half of a book called _It Happened In the White House_, which is about pets, children, weird events, ghosts, burnings, repairs, renovations, and all sorts of other things that have happened to Presidents and their families while living in the White House. I figure it's a good inauguration countdown read, not to mention how much this thing has cost me in fines because I didn't renew it three weeks ago. So we darn well better read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Click to view my Personality Profile page