Walter has reached level 66 or something like that on Runescape today. I worry that older kids are on there picking on him, since they still seem to call him a "Noob" all the time, even though he's been playing for months. He claims they aren't, although a band of Level 118s were ganging up on him earlier. When I wonder who Ollie is talking to on Call of Duty (right now he's yelling, "I definitely killed more than zero people!!! I know I killed more than zero people!--words I never thought I'd hear when I held that sweet tiny baby in my arms 10 years ago...), I just have to tell myself that Walter has over a hundred "friends" on Runescape. I just hope that they are constantly being vigilant not to give out any identifying information.
Christmas is officially put away. The tree is hauled off, the wreaths are in the attic, the lights are all out of the yard. Our yard is raked--for the first time this season--and the dead mole is out of the driveway. The house actually looks pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
I am off to read me some Twilight. I'm entranced. It has been a long time since I've read something that completely sucked me in to a point where I couldn't put it down to go to bed because I was absorbed in its world and couldn't wait for the next turn in what was happening. It's a pretty amazing book.
No comments:
Post a Comment